1) Buy a beast.
- A PC
- Play Station 4
- PlayStation 3
- play Station Vita
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo DS
If you are not very rich or solely dedicated to gaming then I say that you should go with a decent PC and not spend lot of money on the machine because……..
2) You have to get a game.
- PC – Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Call of Duty Ghosts, League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Titanfall and Starcraft 2.
- Play Station 4 – Call of Duty Ghosts, Fifa 14, Madden 25, NBA 2K14 and NBA live 14.
- Xbox 360 – Call of Duty Ghosts, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty MW3, GTA V, Halo 4 and NBA 2K14.
3) Get noticed.
5) The second last big step.
6) Get ready for the Pro circuit.
Find a seasonal event on the official website, you will get all the deatails. Go to the city where it is taking place. Your performance at live events is more important than online tournaments. Obey the rules. And if you beat the people here, buddy welcome the the pro gamers community.