Hey, I am back with an awesome post. Ya, I know that it has been long since I last posted and that was because of three reasons:-
- My school started and I got lots of homework.
- I had to complete some article writing contracts.
- And, I got punched by Adsense!
What exactly is Adsense program?
How to get approved Adsense account in the first go.
So, I got approved by the Adsense few days ago and many people messaged me and started asking me to guide them so that they can get approved too. Seeing the demand, I decided to write an article on it. Yes, every blogger wants an adsense account. But do you know the steps you should take to get approved in the very first go? Well if you don’t, then I will tell you in this post. But before reading further please note the following points:-
- Your blog must be at least 4 to 6 months old.
- You must have a minimum daily traffic of around 100 to 150.
- You must not have an adult niche or article like: How to hack XYZ, on your blog.
- You must not give backlinks to malicious and adult websites.
If your blog satisfies the conditions above, the continue reading this article and get an Adsense account!
Quality is King – Yes, I am saying it again!
Quality Content + SEO = Traffic = Backlinks = Authority = Loyal Audience = More Traffic = Adsense approval = Revenue!
Important pages you must add to your blog now!
It is all about the – Design!
- Your blog design should be responsive.
- It should have good navigation.
- Don’t stuff the sidebar.
For improving navigation add labels, archive, best/recent posts widget on the sidebar. Pop-ups are not encouraged. Also reduce the load time of your blog, this should also help decrease bounce rate.