People, these days, are busy in their virtual lives. We all like social networking, be it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+. But, do you get anything by being social besides being a little famous? Tsu is a social network which you may like to use as it help you turn your fame into fortune. Tsu pays you 90% of what it earns through Ads, etc for every social action. So, you get some money for being followed, for getting likes, and also for reshares. A normal user spend 3-4 hours on Facebook and some people are online for even 7-8 hours, so just think if we could earn something for all this time. Our mothers say that it is a waste of time and will do no good to our future but what if we start earning by this waste of time?
It became popular in USA and Canada within a month and its fame reached India in no time. You can check out its Alexa ranking and it clearly shows that after USA, India is its best user. Tsu is still in a developing stage and is invite only so if you want to join it right now use this link-https://www.tsu.co/SHWAT_4 or you can go to the home page and type SHWAT_4 in the Short code box.
After registering, complete your profile(adding profile picture,etc.) Go to Settings> Invitation and share the link on your various social networks so that your network grows. The more the people, the more the likes and shares you get. And if someone accepts your invite and jons Tsu through your referral link you earn some revenue. Depending on the number of friends, followers and their engagement you get your revenue. Suppose you have 100 friends then you may earn about $2-$3 and once the marker hits 100 you can cash it out. You won’t earn a significant amount though but it is better than other Social Networking sites like Facebook. How much did Facebook pay us? Let me remember….umm $0/month.
Some tips from my side-
- Follow and add more and more friends, they will follow you back. This will help you reach more audience and the more your reach, the more likes and comments you get. And more social activity means more revenue.
- Share your referral link on your Social profiles. Remember that referring people also gets you some money.
- When you post on Tsu, share the link on Facebook. Views will also fetch you some revenue.
- Tsu restricts the number of people you can follow. So, follow those people who are related to your niche.
- Last but not the least, post original content. Tsu also restricts the number of posts to 24 so you cannot spam. Keeping your posts original will help you in the long run and will fetch you more shares, likes and comments.
Here are all the restrictions –
- 24 posts per day.
- 8 shares per day.
- 1000 follows.
- 5000 friends.
- 10 @ mentions and 10 # hashtags per post.
My opinion? We are not investing anything so we have nothing to lose. Just try it out. I started using it yesterday and I am hoping to earn something. If you have any query you can always ask in the comments section below and if a earn a significant amount, say $10, I will definitely share it with you.